About the Shop

This is a spin-off blog site from Shabby Shaq. While the original blog site serves as a personal platform to showcase my individual purchases, ideas and interests, this blog will serve as a retail space. Apart from selling arts and crafts produced by my mother and me, we will also source for good English Deco inspired items that we feel would suit the interest of many English Cottage fans out there. Do stay on and stroll!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Handpainted Horses on Plate for Sale!

These are handpainted horses 6inch diameter plates, inspired by the Edwardian horse plates I featured on my personal blogsite some time ago.
Normally Retails at RM25 each
Promo's at RM15 each

All prices Not inclusive Post charges.
Free Delivery in KL and parts of Selangor
If any of these interest you, please let me know yea!
Email: aazmanch@yahoo.com or sms/call: 012-6817089

No comments:

Post a Comment